Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hog Hunting

Dad, Nathan, and Daniel went on a three-day hog hunt with my uncle and cousins last week. This was Daniel's first time to go (the guys had gone last year), and he was super excited. I thought I'd share a few pictures.

Daniel shot a hog the first day they were there:
{look at the excitement in those eyes! =) }



 Dad shot two over the next two days (this is his second one):

{Daniel sleeping in the hunting stand}  =D



 







































Nate got one the last day they were there. The dogs tracked this one, and he killed it with a knife.



We butchered all the meat yesterday and got a lot of sausage, roasts, and loin! 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a lot of fun; but your Yankee roots are showing through. It's haaaawg, not hog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Very funny... I can't help where I was born! :P

      Delete
    2. Ha! Very funny... I can't help where I was born! :P

      Delete
  2. Sounds like fun! David looked like he was excited and I'm sure he was!

    ReplyDelete