Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

{Colonial Williamsburg - Videos}

 Finally managed to get a couple videos that we took in Williamsburg to load. Melinda also recorded the whole debate between Jefferson and Henry, but those are large to load onto the blog, unfortunately.

I apologize for my poor video-taking skills! =D The quality also is bad, I'm sorry, but that is the blog's fault, not my phone's.





{I only recorded part of the reading of the Declaration, and even that I had to split up into two smaller videos to make it small enough to load onto here}








3 comments:

  1. You know... you have a techie BIL... he probably could help you with the "vidoes"...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True... I almost did go get you. :) But I think it's just that the vidoes were either too big to load or they would take forever and the page would become "unresponsive."

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete