{Disclaimer - I apologize, the verse at the end is the wrong version}
Though our nation may be a mess today, I am still proud of our heritage! We have been a nation unlike any other, one nation under God, formed through His divine providence! Thank God for the good old U.S.A.!
On an opposite note, this past Tuesday we celebrated Mom and Dad's giving up of their independence 25 years ago!! They are going away for their anniversary later, in August or September (they didn't want to go over the 4th of July), but we kids took them out to eat. We decided that afterwards we should watch a "romantic" movie. LOL Nathan and Daniel protested, but we overruled and watched one from the Love Comes Softly series. =D
Another little piece of news (sorry, it's been so long since I've posted I have to catch up on everything!), but we got the quilt in!! =)
Hope you all have a fantastic Fourth of July!!



Looks like y'all had fun...the 4th at the ranch has been our "thing" for 10 years now and I LOVE IT!!!!!
ReplyDeleteA speech by Ronald Reagan!! What a great president!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that was a special night with your parents! A good idea to take them out to eat.
The quilt looks so nice! I know I already said it, but I love the colors :)
The Ronald Reagan video was so good!!! He is one of my favourite presidents!!!!
ReplyDelete