Wednesday afternoon it started snowing, and by evening, we had about six inches of snow! It rained in the night, which melted about an inch, then froze into a crusty top. It was nice to have snow on my birthday and not have to go anywhere!
| Building a snowman... Nate wanted to do it on the deck. The snow was too icy to really roll into a ball. We had to just smash it together, then round it into a ball. |
Snowball fight!!!
| Tormenting Nate as he tried to make a snow angel =) |
| We don't have any sleds anymore, so Daniel tried using a big scoop shovel |
| Hardly what you can call a hill, but it did work for him |
![]() |
| Then Nathan tried the shovel-sled... |
| Our neighbor later brought over some saucer-sleds that he had. Daniel and his friend from next door had fun with those |
We played some games and drank hot chocolate in the afternoon. It was nice to just relax. For my birthday meal, I requested teriyaki chicken, fried rice, and corn. After I opened my gifts, we watched a Hogan and ate sweet potato pie! Yum!



That's so great you got snow for your birthday! Me and Rosalyn were laughing at the video of Nate trying to sled :D I see you got 'Being George Washington'. Will you be reading it again :P
ReplyDeleteYeah, Nate is hilarious! Our voices sound really weird on the video though.
DeleteYes, I got "Being George Washington"! I'm sure I'll be reading that one again. It was a good book that I wanted to add to my "library". =D
Looks like you had a great birthday!! Glad y'all got some snow too!! The video was soo funny too...LOL!!
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday, Hannah! Glad y'all got snow too! Yum! Sweet Potato Pie!! Good choice!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HANNAH,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you had a great day on the thirteenth! :) The video with Nate trying to sled is hilarious! Bethany was telling me about it a while back.....sounded really funny! Glad I was able to see the video though! Its a lot funnier then talking about it! :)