Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving, 2013

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness; come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God; it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Psalm 100


A (late) Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you had at least half as great a day as we did! Paul's family wasn't able to come this year, but we enjoyed our short time with Andrew and Melinda.




 The guys convinced us all to play football, and then softball with them. It was quite fun, though, and we all had a good time laughing at each other! =D






LOL



No, Missy (Melinda and Andrew's dog) isn't really allowed at the table... =)


Lunchtime!
Thanksgiving dinner was delicious as usual, and we all probably ate too much, but... it was really good.


The usual menu of turkey, potatoes, stuffing, gravy, sweet potato casserole,
green been casserole, corn, and homemade rolls; with dessert of various pies including pumpkin, pecan, blueberry, and sweet potato! Yum!

How was you all's Thanksgiving?


10 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had fun!! It was good seeing you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funn!!! :) We had a great time down at Corby! (As Bethany probably told you all). We celebrated Thanksgiving with two other American families. It was so fun!!! I ate WAY too much food as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures of all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

    How are you all doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did hear about your Thanksgiving at Corby! Sounded like you had a good time! Haha... I think most of us probably ate too much food! =)

      Delete
  3. As usual, it looks like you had a grand time together ;) Love the goofy picture of you all. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... we seem to be pretty good at goofy pictures... and I'm not sure that's a good thing. LOL

      Delete
  4. Love the family pics...we tried some at our house but we had to do it inside because it was too cold outside, and we don't really have room in our hose for one either=( (I would have posted them but I didn't like them!! Lol=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we always have to get family pics every year. Oh, you should have posted them anyway! I'm sure they're better than you think! =P

      Delete
  5. Looks like you all had fun! I like the 1st pics! you also got some crazy ones!

    ReplyDelete