Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

School Pictures

We got a little more professional with our pictures this year, partly because these would be my senior pictures. We got our very own, professional-in-the-making photographer and went down to the Botanical Gardens. The day was nice and sunny, and the scenery was positively gorgeous!

the sun was a little bright =)



Beth, Mom, and I

He enjoyed being in the spotlight =)
Love this picture! So cute!


{the '2014' is for my graduation year}












With my photographer!!
Megan did such a great job taking and editing the pictures! They turned out wonderfully! Thanks, Megan!!

12 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! I never knew Megan was a photographer!!! :) That's nice. I want to be a photographer someday!!!!!!!! :) Can't believe you, Hannah, are almost done with school!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think they turned out pretty well. Megan isn't really a "professional" photographer, though she certainly could be! It's one of her favorite hobbies!

      Haha... yes, sometimes I can hardly believe it myself! And sometimes it's a rather scary thought! =D

      Delete
    2. :) haha!!!!!!!! I really hope you can come over and see us!!! :)

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! I love them!!!! Yah, I was shocked that it was Megan that did them..she's good!!! I love the close up of you, Both of Beth's are good, and I'm not sure which one of Daniel's I like the best?! The one of you and Beth with the reflection in the lake, and you both playing the violin was good! And the ones with Aunt Amy in it are good.....I guess I said ALL that to say...they're all good hehehe;);)! Love y'all;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH!!! I forgot...cute moccaskins, Beth..where did you get them? I've been thinking about getting some, and I saw some at Kohl's!!!...any info??!!! And y'all are soooo pretty, I am hoping to get some pics done soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe someone gave those shoes to us. I have no idea what store they're from. Sorry, can't help you there.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Those are good! My favorites; the ones of you that are side by side, the 2nd of Beth, The one were daniel is 'in the spotlight', and the 2nd one of you 3! of course i liked the others too but those were my favorites! Good job Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics...I want to get into photography too!! My aunt takes ours and when she is around I use her camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures but love the ones in the pictures more. I liked the ones in color the best but they were all very good. Congratulations to the photographer.

    ReplyDelete