I'm sorry I've gotten rather behind on blogging lately. School and work have been keeping me pretty busy. I know, I really need to get my priorities straightened out... school can wait, right? =D (Talk to the teacher!)
Let's see... I guess a week and a half ago, the 10th to be exact, was the Math Bee (aka, Fall Torture Session =D). I don't have a lot of pics on here cause the lighting wasn't too good and most of them were blurry.
Anyway, in the end the winners turned out to be Caleb Hoyle, Daniel, and Bethany, respectively. But everyone did very well.
This past week was the NC State Fair, and we went on Friday. I had to work in the morning, so Mom, Dad, Daniel, and Beth went up earlier and Nate and I waited till the afternoon.
| along the pond |
| Daniel having fun in a helicopter |
| Guys don't outgrow toys... the toys just grow along with them. |
| Daniel having a pony ride |
| Nate and I were able to bring my friend Megan with us when we came later. This picture (Bethany, Megan, and I) was taken in the horse complex where we were watching the Cowboy Mounted Shooting. |
Afterward, Bethany, Megan, and I went and looked around at some of the fair sights, and got some yummy things to eat. We got some pumpkin funnel cakes, which I had never had before, and they were delicious.
| Megan and I in front of a giant motorized shopping cart. Yes, I did say a giant motorized shopping cart. Crazy, right? |
Then Saturday evening we had a cookout and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, made pizza mountain pies, ate s'mores, and just had a fun relaxing evening. And played our version of 20 questions--history style! =D
So that's what has been going on since the last time I posted. Hope you all are having a great autumn as well!
1.jpg)
Don't worry...I used to get mad when my friends didn't email or post on blogs but the older I get the more I understand people's lifes :D I do the same thing.
ReplyDeleteWow, sounds like you've been doing well. A Giant motorized shopping cart! Was that fun?
In one of the pictures you are standing behind Bethany and you look really short. Is Bethany really close to your height? Rosalyn is like only a half of inch off from me. Not like I'm tall or anything but when she figured out she had bigger feet then me I was kinda like, "What's up here?" lol. So, I'm sure she will be much taller then me. Actually, I believe someday I'll be the shortest(I was rereading this part and I realized I had written tallest instead of shortest :D :D) in the family :D
Umm I'll reply to your email soon. Probably not until tomorrow because I've already been on here a lot today.
ttyl!
Liv xx
Actually we didn't ride the shopping cart, it was just to look at. I'm not sure what they use it for. Should make a ride out of it. That would be cool!
DeleteIn the picture I think you're referring to, we are on the platform so the picture is at an angle, but yes, Bethany is close to my height. She will be the tallest girl in our family. But I don't think I'll be the shortest. I'm taller than Mom and I think Melinda too. Our shoe size is about the same, but my feet are rather narrow and Beth's are wide, so I can't fit her shoes but she can fit some of mine. Not fair!!=D Those little sisters are catching up on us! =)
Lol...makes me feel old even though I'm not that old. hahaha. How tall are you then? I'm like 5'2 and I'm not growing anymore. I like my height but when your around tall guys it can be like, "Why do I have to be so tall!"
DeleteI'm about 5'3 and also done growing. Know what you mean, but I think I'd rather be short than really tall. That would be... awkward. =D I keep telling Megan that (who gets distraught over her lack of tallness =)) but she never believes me! =D
Delete