For as long as I can remember, Gram and Pap have taken us kids to Delgrosso Amusement Park every summer. It's always a summer treat, though we still like to grumble that they took the pony rides out and replaced the ferris wheel with the crazy X-Scream Tower! (I rode that thing once, and that was enough for me! I'll stick with the Free Fall!) And this time Pharoah's Fury was closed! Being worked on, I guess. Bethany was very disappointed cause that is her favorite ride. But we still had a lot of fun! Probably rode too many spinny rides, but no one lost their lunch! =)
 |
| Daniel and Gram on the merry-go-round |
 |
| Bethany on her black horse she always rides |
 |
| Me and Daniel |
 |
| Cowboy Dan |
Daniel enjoyed playing the little games, like catching so many balls or ducks or whatever. I don't know cause I don't play 'em! I'd rather spend my money on funnel cakes and cotton candy... yeah, pure sugar, I know.
 |
| Daniel with a stuffed dog he won on one of the games. He originally named it Bulldog, since it is a bulldog. But we convinced him to go with something more colorful, and he changed it to Billy. =D |
Try as we might, we could not convince Daniel to go on any of the big-kid rides. He was terrified of the Free Fall, resented the wacky worm (which is basically a kiddie ride anyway!!), and refused to even try the Crazy Mouse! Or the Paratroopers, etc. etc. etc. He did ride the Bumper Cars (or Dodgem, I guess it's officially called. Don't know why we've always called it bumper cars, but we have!), the Scrambler, and the Tilt-a-Whirl. But that was it! Thankfully, he was just short enough to still ride in the Kid's Kingdom! I don't know what he's going to do next year!
 |
| Daniel on the Scrambler |
 |
| Beth and I on the Scrambler |
 |
| Bumper Cars!!! |
 |
| this was Daniel's first time to drive himself |
 |
| Lunchtime |
 |
| Beth and I on the Free Fall! I love that ride!! =) |
 |
| Beth and I in front of the Crazy Mouse, which we probably rode the most! |
Then we come to Pap's favorite ride (besides the park bench...lol)... THE TRAIN! =D
 |
| Pap on the train! |
 |
| Gram, Daniel, Me, and Beth |
Thanks, Gram and Pap, for taking us!!
Hey, no picture of you guys on a roller coaster? lol. looks like you had a really good time.
ReplyDeletetalk to you soon!
Olivia xx
Ha ha! Actually there isn't a roller coaster there anymore! They took it out several years ago for some reason or other and replaced it with the Crazy Mouse. To be honest, I prefer the Crazy Mouse anyway! Never did care for the roller coaster. (But maybe that was just because I was little. I dunno). Anyway, yes, we did have a good time!
ReplyDelete