Bethany and Daniel went to a day camp this past week (and had a blast, I might add). They came home every night and left early each morning. Mom and I enjoyed having a calm peaceful house all week! We got some projects done, watched Pride and Prejudice (and loved it!), and Mom also got her wisdom teeth out on Wednesday. That kinda put a damper on the week; she's feeling somewhat better, though it stills hurts. Anyway, with all the other kids being gone, I almost felt like an only child this week! Being used to having several other siblings, it felt
really weird! At first I enjoyed the peace and quiet, but after a while, it just didn't seem right! =) One week as an "only child" is ok, but I'll keep my siblings, thank you!
I think Dad feels the same way about having dogs... one week is ok. =) We are dog-sitting two beagle-mixes for some friends of our this week! We kids are having fun with them! And they are so cute!!
 |
| Annabelle |
 |
| Sargent on the left, Annabelle in the dog box |
Our corn is doing magnificently! The first that we planted is almost ready to pick, and there are actually
four ears on some stalks!! It's incredible (that's actually the kind of corn it is too)! =) It should be ready next week.
 |
| the second corn crop we planted is beginning to tassel (you can see it on the far left) |
 |
| We picked some for lunch tomorrow, but it will be better next week. Also have zucchini coming out our ears! |
No comments:
Post a Comment