Yesterday was Mom's forty-first birthday. I know, she doesn't look that old! (earning brownie points here!) =D Beth and I made breakfast and supper. I didn't make lunch cause I was working. It wasn't a very good day for trying to keep mom from doing any work. She needed to make bread and do laundry, and I was housecleaning all morning. Oh, well. It's nigh unto impossible to keep her from doing something anyway. But she had Beth to help her.
It's tradition to have your favorite meal on your b-day. However, Mom always says that her favorite meal is one that she doesn't have to cook! (which I really don't understand since I love to cook... which she does too, but I guess when you do it every day all you adult life it's nice to have a day off). So, she had some chicken thawed out so I made sweet-and-gooey chicken, with rice and sauted snow peas. And a few leftover deviled eggs. And broccoli salad. Anyway... Beth and I also made peanut butter pie for dessert! Then later that evening we ate popcorn and watch a Zorro!
| Make a wish! |
| No, we didn't use any trick candles! (Haha, they did that to Klink too!! lol) |
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Byler! Sounds like you had a good day.
ReplyDelete