Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Farm Life

Welcome to Forgy's Dairy, y'all!
So this past weekend we have been in Pennsylvania. I was staying with Aunt Betty while Mom and Dad and Daniel were at Pap Byler's.
Anyway, I thought I'd take some pictures of the farm and share. I'll tell you one thing: those Jersey calves are adorable. 




               

Peter Rabbit hiding in the corn.
 



{Hello!}
{You look funny!}

   The calf above on the right is a Jersey, the brown and white one is a Gernsey, and the black and white ones are Holsteins. Random cow info, I know. :P





This little baby is only a few weeks old, I believe.







My cousin's daughter Elizabeth.







This is one of my favorite pictures, I think. This is Levi. He is so hard to get a good picture of, but he's so adorable!







Well, that's the farm!
Hopefully, I will soon be giving a news flash on the most recent project at our house. And no, I'm not telling you what it is until I do the post. :P
Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You are a good photographer!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are adorable! And good pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that sounds like fun! All the photos are great! ;) The "Peter Rabbit" one is good and Levi's adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete