Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

I had to get in on the fun

     Several friends (namely LeahAmber, and Megan) have recently done posts of old pictures. So I had to get in on the fun too. I laughed and cringed as I found these old pictures:


Mrs. Hutchins, Donut Day at our house.... LOL



Leah--she's so little! =D
and Beth is too!




Ninja Nathan
Haha... gotcha, Megan!
Daniel and Caleb

Haha, get a look at that face!

Youth Orchestra

These ones are from a field trip in 2009... Man, were we all young!


Ha Ha!


Tabitha!


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow!!!!! Those are some old pictures!!! :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are so cute, Bethany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha, the first one on the post is so funny! (or at least I immediately laughed when I saw you, Hannah. Sorry :)) I love old photos of other people but I always cringe at pictures of me from past years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's ok. We all looked kinda funny! =D

      Delete
  4. Wow!!! Good memories! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete