Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Mom's Birthday

    Saturday was Mom's birthday! We've all been very busy this week helping Dad with a big job he started recently and have been painting almost every day this week. But we took a break on Saturday... or rather, took the day to catch up. There was laundry to be done, the house to clean, and I had to go take my College Board SAT's that morning. Consequently, it wasn't quite the birthday we had planned for Mom, but some things are just inevitable. Dad took us all out to eat in the afternoon which was nice and relaxing, and we opened presents and watched a movie that evening.




Happy Birthday, Mom!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Byler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Byler!!!!!!! :) I hope you had a great day on Saturday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday "Aunt Amy!" Only 24 days till the BRR!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY birthday AUNT Amy. I love you

    ReplyDelete