Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Dad's Birthday

Today was Dad's fifty-first birthday:



Of, course, Daniel had to send Dad on a treasure hunt for his gift! =D






He wanted fish for supper and vanilla pie (an old Byler favorite) for dessert. He's getting his mush tomorrow! =D


12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mr. Byler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mr. Byler! I hope you have had a great day!! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, Happy Birthday Uncle Jason! Don't worry about being old...I always say"...you're not old til you reach 100!!!!!" By the way, what WAS Daniel's gift for Uncle Jason???? Thanks for the pictures, Hannah! I always love to check out your blog:) Love and miss you guys! See y'all in June...you know what?!?!...only about 78 days til BRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Uncle Jason! What was Daniel's gift? Can't wait till we see y'all in June! And for the BRR!!!!!!!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniel got Dad his favorite candy bar, Cookies 'n' cream chocolate. But no matter what it is, Daniel loves doing treasure hunts!

      Haha, so your counting the days? =D We are all looking forward to it too! Can't wait to see you all... just a couple more months!

      Delete
  5. I never did care for that candy bar! Yes we are counting down the days!!! Last year we started counting down in March...but we started in April this year:) 2 years ago we were packed 1month before we went!!! But mom won't let us do that any more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again, I was wondering if you could ask Bethany to tell Leah that I am looking at her family's blog everyday! :) I would like to comment on her blog, but some reason it doesn't work.......do you know why its not? Thanks Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On some blogs you have to have a google account to comment. So that could be it, I'm not sure. Since you all have a blog, you may be able to use that account.

      Delete
  7. OKay thanks I will have to ask Victoria about it. But what's a account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a hard one to explain... it's an account with google! =D You sign up for it and can use it for email, blogs, ect. I think Victoria has one, and she could probably explain it to you better.

      Delete
  8. ok thanks! :) sorry about the trouble ;)

    ReplyDelete