This week we started school, yesterday being our first day. I'm enjoying it; Daniel was dreading starting up, but I think he's liking it now; and Bethany, well, she never did like school!
Daniel is in second grade this year, Beth is in seventh, and I am in eleventh.
![]() |
| my books in the background . . . |
![]() |
| and Bethany's books in the background . . . no, just kidding!! =D |



Looks like yall are having lots fun!! LOL! We should start here pretty soon too...as soon as we get our PACE'S (books)in.
ReplyDeleteLooks like what we're going to look like on Monday:( Yes that's when we're going to start! I'm sure I'll have as much fun as Bethany does:) LOL!!
ReplyDeleteSweettarts~
Well, doesn't look like to much fun to me but, I guess you'll have to start school sometime or another!:)
ReplyDeleteWhat's the matter? Don't you all like school?! =)
ReplyDelete